Koren Specific Technique
In our office we offer a unique, breakthrough approach to correct the structural spine. This is accomplished without twisting, turning, cracking, or popping of the spine. This technique is called KST after Ted Koren who developed it.
The purpose is to correct nerve stress by distortions of the spine and structural systems. This “stress” is called Subluxations. Subluxations can cause physical, mental and emotional malfunctions. This is associated with loss of energy, pain, weakness and disease of all types.
- Quickly and easily analyze and adjust the structural system for subluxations: cranial bones, TMJ, the entire spinal column, pelvis, pectoral girdle, sternum, coccyx, ribs, extremities - anything/anywhere.
- Adjust disks.
- Immediately know if the subluxation was corrected.
- Low force. No "cracking" patients, no drops, no pressure. Save your hands, arms, shoulders, etc. You don't need to hurt yourself while helping others.
- Adjust the patient standing, sitting, lying and in position of injury.
- No table needed.
- Locate and release anxiety or panic (fight/flight) subluxation patterns.
- Correct "Dowagers hump" patterns.
- See dramatic retracing (a real measure of healing).
- Gentle enough to use on everyone - infants to the very elderly.